Thread: Refine search issue

Thanks

Refine search issue

Hi Appthemes team,

After running using Hirebee for a while, we recently discovered an error message that pops up everytime we do a refine search of freelancer and project by location we get the following error popping up here and there :

Notice: like_escape start abandoned Since version 4.0.0! Use wpdb:: esc_like (). in /var/www/vhosts/dwipantara.org/sinergi.online/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3839

Notice: like_escape start abandoned Since version 4.0.0! Use wpdb:: esc_like (). in /var/www/vhosts/dwipantara.org/sinergi.online/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3839
    I tried updating / the Maps API but no dice, I also looked at line 3839 in the functions.php file mentioned in the error but I couldn't find any "like_escape" code or comments in that line that needs to be replaced with "wpdb:: esc_like()"

Also, in the Hirebee Dashboard (in the wordpress CMS), another error popped up, stating something like this :

Notice: screen_icon sudah ditinggalkan sejak versi 3.8.0 tanpa tersedia alternatifnya. in /var/www/vhosts/dwipantara.org/sinergi.online/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842

Notice: get_screen_icon sudah ditinggalkan sejak versi 3.8.0 tanpa tersedia alternatifnya. in /var/www/vhosts/dwipantara.org/sinergi.online/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842
    I looked at line 3842 in the functions.php specified but again, I couldn't find any "screen_icon" "get_screen_icon" code or comments that needs to be replaced

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information