Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jomarkosabel

Thread: Custom Structure

Thanks

Custom Structure

Hi Jomark,

Can you please clear by doubts on below point regarding permalinks.

This is the 10th point on https://docs.appthemes.com/tutorials...-installation/ page.

*Select the “Custom Structure” radio button and then enter one of our recommended custom structures /%postname%/ or /%post_id%/%postname%/as the value. The first option will make your blog urls look like the following: http://www.yoursite.com/blog-post-name/. The second option will look like this: http://www.yoursite.com/blog-post-name-3487/ which is a more unique option.You can use other structures as well if you prefer. We’ve put together a detailed guide on WordPress permalinks If you already have a permalink structure in place, any change might break existing links on pointing to your site. If this is a brand new site then you don’t have anything to worry about. Regardless, please be careful and read more about permalinks before moving forward.
    You can always come back and change this later but after you launch your site, it’s not recommended to change it again. If you get an error message while trying to save then just follow the instructions on the screen. This is a WordPress error message and not related to the theme.

Jomark, I want to use /%post_id%/%postname%/ hence, please let me know how I can do that. Because I tried my best to change the custom structure but its not working and you are not giving me clear solution/answer. Please help me Jomark,

My dev website URL : www.jobsuk.jedipress.com

Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    charlesnutss likes this.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information