Feature requests --- Did I miss?
I have been reviewing many options to create a job board. Finally I stumbled on this. To be honest, it looked great during demo but after installation of my own and looking to see different things, kinda off the hook. But great job though. May be i missed them or did not completely finish my installation. But these are the things I found to be missing or was expecting(some of them not all). This is the first ever time I ever spent money for buying a theme or developer's work. There is another job board software I came across called http://www.smartjobboard.com/features.html
, but will not know about it either until we try it but seems to be have lot of features. Could you please look and let me know if any of these, I missed in my installation or any other workarounds present to achieve them.
1) Zip code/radius search
2) location search ( if i say dallas,tx, it needs to show irving,tx results also as it does in indeed)
3) terms and conditions page during registration for all(jobseeker,employer,recruiter)
4) the submitting job page asks for company name and logo repeatedly, it should take from user profile page
5) Mobile version of the site
6) job seeker section- profile with resume/cv etc..
7) job alerts to seekers
8) video resumes upload and to be shown flv player
9) Any person registering to submit a job must be approved by the admin
10)sidebar widget for featured employers
11) 2 or 3 column layout
12)XML import or rss feed of jobs from other major sites like linkedin,simplyhired etc with or without based on the search
13) exporting the posted jobs to other sites like simply hired or linkedin
14) save and display searches for that session like recent searches
15)custome expiration date to set for jobs or resumes
16) return link to the site from paypal payment page
17) display of customer name rather than the email address in the paypal page
18) job seeker flagging the job or employer flagging the job seeker
19) interest bar on a job or number of views
20) allowing multi profile registrations like employer, recruiter, jobseeker etc..
21) submit a job by email
22) auto tags or slugs for each job post.
23) Click on login to bring div layer to login like in monster login
24) Calendar widget in the sidebar and able to see the job posts on hover for that day
25) Able to use and manage the templates or canned responses
26) Vertical display of featured jobs and free jobs..if no feature job is found related to the search, to display the free jobs on both columns..this will give wide display of jobs to the user