Thread: Few questions

Thanks

Few questions

Few questions-

1) I went to appthemes.com and then to jobroller page of appthemes that describe about the theme. WHen I hover my pointer on few text, a box appears with further explanation. How to have that feature? Is it a plugin? Can you explain how to do that on my site? I am attaching screenshot.screen.jpg

2) I want to make my jobroller secure. I know about few plugins such as wordfence but it is not working properly with my jobroller I dont know why. Does anyone know of a good and tested plugin for jobroller? Also does anyone know of a good plugin that can send database backup. All I want is secured jobroller.

3) Also, any news of adding new features through jobroller updates? What new features?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information