Thread: Jobroller layout not proper after installation

Thanks

Jobroller layout not proper after installation

Hi, I have installed the Job Roller theme on a sub-domain. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it many times. The layout is all messed up when compared to the Job Roller demo theme.

I did install the the Job Roller .dev theme first just to see if there were any differences in the two.

Another question, I have Classipress on my main domain and the Job Roller and Vantage on two separate sub-domains. Is there some way that allows users (not admin) to use just one account for all three themes?

If I have to custom code this desired feature is there a thread that would explain how to do that?

Also, I am thinking that putting call-to-action buttons on each theme is the best way to navigate back and forth between all three themes. Is this a good or bad idea. I am not a coder so I just kind of dream up ideas on how to make this easy.

Thanks for your help.

Lastly, Can I have separate Ad Input Forms for separate Parent Categories in Classipress? For example, if I created two different "post an ad" buttons (IE: post an ad, post a Career Ad) could I then link to two separate ad input pages that have separate parent and child categories and where one is paid and the other isn't?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information