Thread: Maintenance Mode: Unable to log-in to WP Dashboard When Maintenance Mode is Activated

Thanks

Maintenance Mode: Unable to log-in to WP Dashboard When Maintenance Mode is Activated

Hi,
    I bought a JobRoller theme yesterday and installed it; Then I activated a maintenance mode showing site is under construction. However, when the maintenance mode is activated, I am unable to login as an Admin. I think the problem has to do with JobRoller admin login to Dashboard being from a page on the site instead of directly going to the Dashboard when you type http://example.com/wp-admin. So the question is how can I login to my Dashboard without deactivating the "Maintenance Mode" and without deleting/uninstalling my theme (I have already done that once, but obviously dont wnat to do that all the time!).

PS. I tried different maintenance mode/under construction plugins, but to no avail (the same problem is faced).

Thank you in advance for any help.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information