Thread: More than 1 resume

Thanks

More than 1 resume

I seem to remember that it was possible in JobRoller (current version) to post more than 1 resume - maybe only with FXtender (Pro)?

However I cannot find the appropriate setting for this. When a user tries to post another resume (there is the corresponding button on the dashboard), he is re-directed to the main page, rather than the edit resume page. The edit resume page exists, is active and all users ar able to set up 1 resume, but not more. I have already disabled all plugins to see if it is a plugin conflict - still no joy.

Where can I change this?
    Get my German translation files for JobRoller and ClassiPress here - and for FXtender here.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Last edited by jomarkosabel; July 8th, 2014 at 01:17 PM.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Get my German translation files for JobRoller and ClassiPress here - and for FXtender here.

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks
    Last edited by jomarkosabel; July 16th, 2014 at 01:00 PM.

Thread Information