Thread: Private Job Packs

Thanks

Private Job Packs

I attempted to participate in this discussion in pre-sales, but I was not permitted. I am the technician who gets to deal with the various promises

This is a follow-up to the appended discussion. I do not understand how category exclusion can work for Jobpacks, because Jobpacks have no category. Should we be contracting a developer?

> Thanks for your response. A few follow up questions
    >
    > 1) For the Jobpacks, could I create one, assign names to it, but keep it hidden from the general public?
    >
    > AndrewPL
    >
    > No problem
    >
    > 1) There is no specific option for this in the JobRoller admin dashboard, so it would require either the use of a
    > plugin or some modification in order to make this happen. From a quick Google search I see this plugin,
    > (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...gory-excluder/) however as it hasn't been updated for
    > some time, and it may not be compatible with custom post types which our themes use.
    >
    > pepsi

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information