Thread: Question about featured addons and their pricing plan (it's illogical)

Thanks

Question about featured addons and their pricing plan (it's illogical)

Hello

I have created 4 pack for jobs:
    1. Free / 1 job / 30 days listing / no logo
    2. XX€ / 1 job / 45 days listing / Logo /
    3. XX€ / 3 jobs / 45 days listing / Logo /
    4. XX€ / 10 jobs / 45 days listing / Logo /

I've also set the featured addons with so customers would be able to buy it.

But what will happen when someone buy a 3 jobs pack or a 10 jobs listings pack and that he select one or both of the featured addons? Will it apply to all jobs? Will it apply to just the first job published?

If it applies to all jobs, then it's not logical because we can set only one price so the one that chose this 3 jobs pack pay the same price to have 3 job featured that the one who just features 1 job you know what i mean?
    If it applies to just one job, then customer should have the ability to decide which one.
    The ideal would be that the customer is able to chose how many time (in the limit of the number of jobs included in his pack) how many time he wants to purchase featured addons.
    What's not logical too is that when we selected the "featured on homepage and categories" we shouldn't be able to select the second featured add on that include only the "featured on category", but maybe i missed something.
    And to finish, another thing still not logical is that we can't set a price for featured addons depending on the job pack we created and it's length. I've set free job pack to 30 days and paid job pack to 45 days so why am i forced to set just one length for featured add ons? if someone select it while he has a free pack (30 days) but that i set the featured addons to 45 days to match the length of my paid packs, what will happen if someone select it while he has a 30 days free pack?

Do you think "fixes" for those things could be included in a near future?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information