Thread: Resume subscriptions

Thanks

Resume subscriptions

Hi. I am a bit confused by the resume packs/ subscriptions etc. This is what I want to do...

I want to allow recruiters and employers only to view resumes when they purchase a job listing or job pack. I therefore want to include this in the price when they purchase a job plan rather than have them subscribe separately.

The only way I can see to be able to offer resume add ons is to have the settings as subscription required. I don't want to have the added complication of having subscriptions as they seem to be auto recurring and I don't want this feature.

If I turn off subscriptions, all the job listers and employers can see the resumes without having to pay.

So, is it possible to sell a job plan with resume access included as part of the package? (ie. resumes only available to those who have purchased a job plan) If so, how do I do this?

If it is not possible, and the only way to offer resumes to only job listers/ employers/ recruiters (NOT job seekers or public) a subscription, how can I set this up so that they purchase resume packs (such as view for 10 days/ 30 days etc) without their payment auto recurring?

Finally, what is the difference between view & browse resumes? I can't seem to see any difference when I play around.

Thread Information