Site not Displaying
After one of my sites was destroyed by the WordFence plugin I found it necessary to do a new install. The site will not appear after JobRoller is activated.
Here is my process.
1. Deleted the site entirely from the server and started over. This wiped all files and the database.
2. Created a new Mysql database
3. Uploaded WordPress 4.6 today and installed then logged in.
4. Uploaded the latest JobRoller, 1.8.5 and the Dev Build.
5. Activated JR theme in order to customize it and the site fails to appear. An "http: 500" appears. I have cleared cache, etc but no site. I have reinstalled it several times but when JR is activated the site stops working.
Anyone have any suggestions? It will be appreciated. I do need to get this site up and going.
After writing this post I deleted JobRoller and the site works as WordPress. But If I upload JR it stops.
Last edited by roc1; August 23rd, 2016 at 11:55 AM.