User non-mandatory registration, no advertiser email & no anti-spam question
(1) In the case where some employers/advertisers do not have websites or email addresses but have only provided their address, how do I do it so that job-seekers CANNOT apply for their jobs except they register first? In the example (see screenshot), I was able to apply for this job without registering first!
(2) Further to this 1st question, I tested and got this echo, "your application has been sent sent successfully". But, pray, to WHERE has my application been sent to, I ask? The employer (I, Admin) deliberately did not enter an email address, yet my test application was successful! Surely there is something wrong here?
(3) There was no email from the advertiser to me (the non-registered user, though I provided my email address on the form) to sort of confirm the receipt of my application.
(4) No anti-spam question is ever shown first to the user, just an empty field with an asterisk. They only become aware of an unanswered question/field after they have clicked on Submit! Why is this so?
(5) My suspicion, though I have not tested this fact as yet, is that even when the advertiser has provided their email address, they probably would not receive the job-seeker's application and/or CV.