Thread: Can my Vantage customers be able to see my pricing page without a Username/Password?

Expired Customer sbrimaservices's Avatar
    Thanks

Can my Vantage customers be able to see my pricing page without a Username/Password?

Hello: I am a bit confused. What I seem to be discovering is that my customers cannot see my vantage directory pricing page if they don't have a username/password. Does that mean that each time a customer wants to list their business in my business directory they have to send me a email then I have to give them a username and password so they can see the pricing list? Seems like a waste of time when you have a potential client wanting to execute their order. Wouldn't it be be more logical for any visitar to my directory to click on the "Add a Business Now" to get to the pricing page (like I can when I am logged in as the administrator)? When on the pricing page, if they select a promotions package and enter their payment information, I still have a opportunity to review the draft listing before it is posted on the directory.

This to me is a big drawback for the Vantage theme if customers can't do that. Also if it is the case, shouldn't there be a function written into the theme that allows people to request user names/passwords? Am I missing something? What is the work around this, if it is the case. Please help.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information