Default sort error - pagination not showing proper number of pages/listings
It seems that every time I update Vantage there is some issue with page slugs being renamed or something. This past time I thought it went smoothly until I got my first Google Analytics warning about a large number of 404 issues. My site traffic has dropped drastically because of this.
I can't figure out what is causing the issue, but here are the facts:
- I am running Vantage 1.2.1
- I am using the default sort method for "Default Listing Sort Method" and "Home Listing Sort Method" with "Listings Per Page" set to 15 and "Featured Listing Sort Method" to random.
- I have 54,449 total listings.
- My home page under default sort shows 2,601 pages. However, all other sort options show 3,629 pages.
- Under my category of which 54,402 listings belong the category page under default sort shows 5 pages. Using other sort options show 3,627 pages.
- If I go in and adjust vantage settings - listings - Appearance - to a different sort method it will display all listings, but will no longer show featured listings at the top.
Anyone else have this issue and if so what fixed it?