Thread: Event formatting issues

Thanks

Event formatting issues

For some reason, when posting an event, line breaks are not saved. I can't break up between paragraphs. See here for example: http://njbodymindspirit.com/events/r...ots-gathering/

It just goes into the next line, when I hit "enter" or"return" it does not create a break between paragraphs. I tried it in the back end as well as front. It just does not save.

Anyone know why, or how to fix it? I don't think all of my customers are going to know HTML so it would not be ideal to tell them they have to use it to have separate paragraphs.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information