Thread: How many mySQL databases are installed with the default installation of vantage?

Thanks

How many mySQL databases are installed with the default installation of vantage?

Hello,

I have the latest version of vantage installed (or at least it was installed) on my website. Then the server got hacked. I paid SiteLock a fee to fix it. I am getting "Port 80 Warnings".

There is a strange message when you visit the server. Here are the messages from support:

You have reached max_user_connection for a database user '_________________'. We have a limit of 10 concurrent MySQL connections for a database user. Note that a user can have multiple concurrent MySQL connections, in which case the sum of all database actions for all connections cannot exceed the given limit. To over come the problem of exceeding the maximum concurrent connections, please close all open connections in your script when there is no scope for fetching data from database. You can try to upgrade your application or contact any web developer so that they can assist you further. The plugins installed may also cause the MySQL concurrent issue. Please delete the unwanted plugins and check the functionality of the website.

How many databases are supposed to be on the vantage theme? I have the vantage with about 9 appthemes plugins (that I paid for) and a handful of other non-vantage plugins.

I can't get into the website to disable or change anything.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information