Thread: Not showing expire date when payments are made with PDT Paypal

Thanks

Not showing expire date when payments are made with PDT Paypal

Hi everyone,

Checking PDT Paypal funcionality (not IPN at the moment), I tried to create a listing (loggin as an user), paying it through Paypal gateway. Two issues about that:

- When I returned to the site after Paypal payment, I went againt to the 'continue payment' page. So it seems that I have not realized the payment (I confirmed it was), and probably a real user will try to do payment again... Is it not possible to return directly to site home page? Or any site page informing the payment was correct??. In Paypal PDT options I especify home page in URL but it is overrided by Vantage.

- I checked in admin side that order was correctly completed. Then I activate it. And then I approved the listing (moderation option is enabled in my site).. But, once listing was active I saw there was no expire date for that listing, neither in admin side nor in front side. ¿?. So, what did I do wrong?. Payment plans are OK, with durations and so on.. When I do the same manually (not payment by PayPal), creating a listing, marking order as completed in admin side, then marking as activated, and then approving the listing, it shows expire dates and works OK. But with PayPal payment not. Maybe do I need to enable IPN also to get that?. Please note that my payments plans are non recurring..

Please, I need support about these two issues. Thanks!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information