Thread: PayPal Issues

Thanks

PayPal Issues

Dear Dimitris,

Thank you in advance for your assistance. We are using Vantage and the Directory child theme. It has been set up to use PayPal as the gateway (have not chosen the bank transfer gateway). Have given it proper information regarding the PayPal email account, checked that it was a business account, checked the box for the PDT and inserted the token (as per tutorials) and have also checked the box for the IPN.

The issue is that when I am trying to do a payment (testing - not in sandbox though - the real deal) it will throw back one of two messages to me....

1. This first message is when I have clicked on the submit bottom at the end of the create listing page and after it has started processing information. This shows up in the payment selection area with this url (http://www.somesite.com/create-listi...ect&hash=#####) - Note: Disabled gateways are only available to administrators.

Since PayPal is the only gateway we have, it's the only choice for users to click on. When we clicked submit, this message appears:

2. Return to Merchant
    Error Message
    The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details.

Return to Merchant

I have contacted PayPal and they tell me to contact you. They say that I have set it up correctly and that it all looks like normal from their end. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated as this is the last thing we are working on so that we can go live.

I also wondered about the buttons where it says "Choose this option" can we make those buttons to where it would be what actually takes the user to the next step instead of them having to scroll to the bottom of the page and click there?

Anxiously awaiting your reply. Thanks.

Janebo

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information