Thread: Setup Vantage

Thanks

Setup Vantage

When I first read a review on Vantage I was very excited because it sound just like what I was looking for. I had tried GeoTheme, GeoPlace and most recently, City Guide with success but not close to what I had in mind. When I finished the review about Vantage I should have asked some important questions but the excitement was to much and I purchased the theme. Well I have discovered I diffidently got the cart ahead of the horse so I need to set back and ask a few questions. So first a short description of what I want to accomplish.

The website is Iowa History Net and my goal is to use a location based theme to list Iowa's Historical Markers and Sites. I want a site that people can look a specific geographical area of the state and see what historical markers, sites, etc... are in that are. I want them to be able to see a map and get directions. The page will have both pictures and a description on it, along with a Map and a button that will take them back to the original articles page. I want the experience to be as seamless as possible.

The Problem is I'm not sure how to do a few things such as using a google map to show individual markers as well as a cluster of markers. City Guide was close but it fell short in to many areas. I'm hoping, after spending $99, I can get some help modifying Vantage so it will become a premier travel guide. I hope all of this makes sense but if it doesn't let me know what I need to better explain and I will do my best. I really appreciate the help. Thank you.

Oldmanwheeler

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information