Several questions about Vintage
Hi I am starting to work with Vantage for a project and I have some questions and doubts that maybe you can help me with:
- The map of the place I want to add shows when I am adding the address but then on the post is not shown.
- I am creating a directory that needs to be under categories, each categorie are: Country, Province, City. Is there a recommended way to be able to add and show all these hundreds of categories that need to be added?
Have you though on making a way so that the user can filter the categories and a new list of categories are shown? For example: 1) I choose the country 2) The list of provinces for the selected country are shown. 3) Once I choose the the province, a list of cities from that province are shown. And once I select the city then I see the listings belonging to that city. Logically it would be nice to be able to list here all the categories that have something inside, not everything. The same way should work for example when adding a new business to the directory.
Another work around would be to be able to use the [+] option for each category which a user can open and close as he pleases. Me and several people need to add multiple categories and this could be a workaround if the filters are too difficult to implement.
- Is there any way to import categories in a fast way to avoid having to create them manually?
This plugins works well but only with Wordpress Categories not the ones from Vantage under Listings.
- How can I make a basic version of free listings but if the user pays the listing can have more information, pictures and details?
- When you select an image on a posting it takes some seconds for the image to be shown as selected to be uploaded.
Also when submitting the new business with a couple of images you don't see any progress bar or message saying to the user that when the upload of the images finish the page will continue to the next step.
Thanks in advance for your help