Thread: Switching actions around with Listings/Events

Thanks

Switching actions around with Listings/Events

Hello. What I am hoping to accomplish is what Vantage has to offer, except I want some stuff to be 'reversed'.

In my page, http://sportscampreview.prephero.com/, for our company, what we want to do is have listings and events. Listings correspond to our organizations that user(s) create and then they can create events under that listing (So basically I need to find a way of making Listings the parent of events)

However, there were a few things I need reversed. First, I noticed that for pricings you can select multiple pricing options (Let's say free and premium) for listings, yet i can't find a way to do that for events. One price and thats that. I don't need the listings to have the pricing options at all, just the events w/multiple choices (We will have 2. Free or Year-long premium) with featuers such as the ability to respond to comments other users post (as opposed to disabling them in the free version)

Secondly, I need the ratings that customers can give under events. I might need a plugin for this, but we are thinking that we should have customers review the organization as well as the events so either we need the 'ratings' moved to events, or we can have them on both. Either way, customers need to review events.

I will have plenty of more questions on the way. I am a developer, so I will have no problem following complicated coding instructions if needed. I am using version 1.2.1. Thank you for your time.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts

Thread Information