Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Errors with newer PHP versions

Thanks

Errors with newer PHP versions

I recently relocated my test site to a new hostomg provider, and by default they use the latest version of PHP on their servers - 7.4.21.

Unfortunately this does not appear to be compatible with the theme, producing the following PHP errors when attempting to submit a listing:
    PHP Code:
    Warningcount(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/staging2.syndishows.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/appthemes-vantage/includes/core/extra/tax-limit/class-listing-tax-limit.php on line 154

Warning
    Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/staging2.syndishows.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/appthemes-vantage/includes/core/extra/tax-limit/class-listing-tax-limit.php:154in /home/customer/www/staging2.syndishows.com/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1340 
    The web hosts have rolled the PHP server version back to 7.1 and the theme works once again - however they advise that they cannot support this older version of PHP beyond the end of 2021.
    Given this fact, will there be updates to the theme soon to support the latest version of PHP?

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information