Google maps/geo code not working. Getting errors (see thread)
I have set up the API from google, and made sure it's in both tabs in the settings (geocoder-google, map-google), but when i go to test it or save location info to a listing I get:
Could not geocode address.
Geocoder returned with error code "REQUEST_DENIED".
See screenshot..tried reading the other threads as well, but I couldn't not get it to work. Only solution for now is to disable maps, which is not ideal.
2 minutes later: quick update - i just disabled maps, and now i can't update a listing with location info...it was working a second ago, but now even with maps disabled it's giving me the same error above