Thread: Most of the time cannot create a listing using create listing form

Thanks

Most of the time cannot create a listing using create listing form

Hello,

My problem is when users with the role contributor try to create a listing using the create listing form on the site, the majority of the time, the creation call fails and they get redirected to a 404 oops that page cannot be found error.

It seems to be random as to when this call fails. I looked at the network tab when debugging to try to track down where the error occurs. When the call is successful, 5 series of calls happen, 4 of which return with a 302 redirect and a location response header linking to the next call that needs to be made. The successful steps are, in order: edit-info, create-order, gateway-select, gateway-process, and moderate.

When the call fails, the initial call with param step=edit-info comes back with a 200, no location response header, and the user is directed to a 404 oops that page cannot be found error.

Please advise if there's any way for me to track down this problem! Another strange thing I've noticed is that I, as administrator, almost always will be able to successfully create a listing. However, such is not the case for contributors (although I HAVE been able to successfully create listings using the form, so I don't think that this is a permissions issue).

Any tips as to why this is happening or even where I can look in the code to try to solve this problem would be much appreciated! Thank you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lauraclise For This Useful Post:

andreuerj (September 15th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lauraclise For This Useful Post:

andreuerj (September 15th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    Last edited by jomarkosabel; September 15th, 2018 at 10:47 AM.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information