Thread: No menu item at all (create listing, no default page after installing the theme

Thanks

No menu item at all (create listing, no default page after installing the theme

Hello there

I just bought the theme, installed it and follow the video for setting the basic options. I must say that i am disappointed. No default pages were created on the installation, no default layout installed. And the create listing button does not appear at all on top of the site.

I was expected the possibility to download the exact template you show on your selling pages and this is not what i got. I dont want to spend time with design and i need something already set so i can just place things in places by my things.

repertoiredunord.com

Now, i need to know if i can get and download the exact template like the one on your site? Does the template you show use other plugin not included in Vantage? Like slideshow?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,386 Times in 3,257 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information