Thread: Skip all Discussing Terms process

Thanks

Skip all Discussing Terms process

When an employer posts a job I'd like them to simply be able to hit one button to choose a proposal and have the project's state moved from Published to Completed. The site I'm building doesn't need any of this discussion functionality.

Is there any way at all to do this - even if it's in code. I've tried duplicating 3 forms (employer chooses candidate->candidate accepts employers terms->employer accepts candidates terms) on the choose proposal page, and submitting all forms using ajax, parsing the (hopefully) appropriate query strings and hidden field values, but it doesn't seem to work.

If there's a PHP way of skipping this stuff I'd prefer to do it that way. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've been suck on this for 2 days.

I've attached a partial screenshot showing some of my attempt using JS:
    Capture.jpg

Below is one of the requests going through successfully, note that I've changed it so (in theory) the Employer can choose a proposal from the project page. You can see the other requests in the below screenshot (the candidate agreeing to the terms). But I'm not sure if that would be allowed since technically the employer is submitting that form:

Capture.jpg

If AppThemes could do this as custom dev I'd be happy to pay, otherwise could definitely use a point in the right direction.

Edit: I've just realised that when I click the custom SubmitAll button I get emails saying I've accepted the terms, and the employee has also accepted terms. But the status in the WP backend is still stuck on Published and not Completed

Thread Information