Thread: Why is freelansers set up to be individuals, not companies?

Thanks

Why is freelansers set up to be individuals, not companies?

Why is HireBee arranged so that freelancers are individuals and not a company (no field for company name)? Possibly it is common in other countries, but in Norway, all operating a business must be registered as a company, even if they work alone as a freelancer/consultant.

For an employer it is much more convenient that the freelancer is a company, otherwise the employer will be responsible for payment of income tax and other government charges, on behalf of the freelancer. It is far more cumbersome for an entity to deal with freelancers as private individuals.

Freelancers/consultants also works frequently with other freelancers in the same company and it should therefore be possible to link several freelancers under the same entity.

And why can't I register freelancers myself? Then it will go much faster to build-up activities with projects and get some income from the site.

I'm aware that it's possible to create custom forms, but it seems odd and slightly unprofessional that it is structured this way in the standard setup.

In my opinion the idea of HireBee must be to make money, and then you need to connect professional employers with professional freelancers, not private individuals.

Just my thoughts on how HireBee should be adjusted

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information