Thread: Feedback Wanted on Big Google Changes

Thanks

Feedback Wanted on Big Google Changes

I'm looking for some feedback.

As we've all heard over the last few months, Google has changed tremendously when it comes to trying to get indexed and rank well for our websites. Google is now penalizing and down ranking for lack of:
    1. Clean code, incorrect HTML
    2. Fast loading sites via
    A) optimized graphics and images
    B) avoiding bad requests, broken links
    C) avoiding css @import, multiple external css style sheets
    D) combing all css into one css file for speed
    D) defer parsing of JavaScript
    E) combing images using Css Sprites
    3. Mobile site - Google is now indexing app content for mobile users convenience
    4. Original content
    5. Auto generated pages

Most of these items on this list should be provided to us as customers from Appthemes and all Marketplace affiliates. As a paying client, the purchase of any product whether from Appthemes or anyone else should meet or exceed the expectations of Search Engines so we have a good chance of becoming successful as webmasters with our sites. Often, it is wannabe new or novice webmasters like myself that purchase such apps because of the inexperience that we have as developers. School is not an option at my age!

I am very pleased with Appthemes and have no complaints about their products. Tech support from my experience has been excellent, although I have noticed many unanswered questions in the forums when I'm researching for a solution to something I may want to do. I just would like to know if you'll be stepping up your stakes in the game to stay on top of the wordpress app industry.

My question to all of Appthemes Developers and Marketplace affiliates is...

What is being done to address the new standards of the internet and mobile industry? What is the estimated time frame for improving Appthemes standards? When using w3c, GTmetrix and other various tools, there are way too many errors and long times for reports. These definitely need to be fixed.

Thanks, I appreciate your feedback!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information