Thread: Job Packs Question

Thanks

Job Packs Question

Hi Spartac,
    I've discovered that when creating a job plan, I'm not able to give customers an option to feature their listing on my Homepage and Listing page for an additional fee and can't enable the option to feature their listing on category as well. The only thing I seem to be able to do is include them in a package. But that's not what I want. I want them to have the ability to make the upgrade for themselves. The only additional options I can get to work is the browse resumes and view resumes. I've included a visual from your tutorial docs to show you what I'm talking about. My job plans only show the bottom two. Please advise. I sure would appreciate your help.
    Thanks!

homepage_feature.png

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information