Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed list of features in next release?

Thanks

Confirmed list of features in next release?

Is there a confirmed list of features that will be included in the 1.2 version release of Jobroller? Thanks

Thanks
    I'll see if I can get some info together, or find out if there will be an official blog post soon and let you know. Thanks.

Thanks
    Ok, based on what I can see in our ticketing system, these are just some of the features you can expect to see in JobRoller v1.2. You'll have to excuse the fact that my list isn't that descriptive but it should give you an idea anyway. Some of these features are really exciting and seeing them in list form doesn't really do it justice, but you'll see when it comes out:

Job packs feature (i.e. you can create your own ad packs)
    Built in contact form
    "Indeed" integration
    Salary Field
    Job Tagging
    Advertising spaces
    reCaptcha for new user registration

Thanks
    Excellent, thanks for the update pepsi

Thanks
    Anxiously waiting. Hopping some other features I asked could be considered.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Thanks
    throw in employer profile pages and you got a winner!

Thanks
    For any feature requests made, depending on the timing of it, they may not have had time to get them in if the features were already locked down for this particular release. They will still be considered for future releases though.

Thanks
    Having compared the list of 1.2 features to the many others requested in the appropriate forum, it looks to be a dissapointing release! Don't get me wrong, I'm still in love with Appthemes, but the more serious feature requests that have been round for months, that NEED to be implemented to turn this into a competitive script, have seemingly been ignored or forgotten.

Thanks
    I appreciate what you're saying, but firstly, what I posted is just a rough list of what main features I could see at a glance. Secondly, I think we have established from waiting times with our ClassiPress theme, that sometimes it's better for customers to get more frequent releases with less updates, than to have to wait a really long time to get all the features in at once. Don't forget also, that the feature requests list is ever-growing, and so it's not realistic to expect every feature request to be crammed in to next releases as they are made.. Each feature request is assessed by the actual idea, as well as customer popularity..meaning just because 1 person wants to see a feature and starts a thread, doesn't mean it will automatically be implemented. Not to mention some features are more complicated and take time to develop.

There are a lot of features in our other themes which would work great with other themes, so the development team are also working on making the development process more streamlined, to allow features to be implemented more easily, across the board.

Finally, the JobRoller theme is less than 6 months old right now, but already a lot of the feature requests made by the community have been implemented, with many more to come. I assure you, we don't forget/ignore any requests.. obviously it's you all who contribute ideas to making the theme better, so we appreciate this fact. Our actual feature requests process is being revamped, and will be revealed soon, which will give you all better visibility of where requests are at.

Thanks
    Nice to have a reply, thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information