Thread: Feature requests for Jobroller!

Thanks

Lightbulb Feature requests for Jobroller!

* No allowance for posting in top categories, if there are subcategories under them.

* An option to limit the number of subcategories displayed. The list will get very long if you have like 20 top categories and a few sub categories under them. I think it looks better if only the top categories are displayed!

* Bold top categories in the drop-down list.

* An option to turn the script into a jobseeker script only, or having both job posters and jobseekers.

* It would be nice if the jobseeker could post several images of themself and maybe a youtube-video of as well.

* An option to display a thumbnail image of the jobseeker (right where the job types icons are displayed. It would make the looks of the site more "alive"

* Custom fields for the "Submit a job" page.

I belive that I read about new filter options for classipress v3.1. I guess it would be good if you could (in the acp) choose what countries or cities the user could pick in the "Submit a job" page, or if the countries/cities entered by the user automatically shows up in those filters (on the main page)...if you understand

Thanks
    I forgot this on:

* I want my users to be able to post in multiple categories at once!

Thanks

Jobseeker

I like the idea about adding "Jobseeker" or "jobposter" in this thread http://appthemes.com/forum/attachmen...7&d=1282396034.

I know David mention that a Jobposter would need to be signed in in order to view the jobseekers "cv". Why not have the option (for the admin) to choose which fields that should be visible to guests and which that should be visible to a signed in jobposter? I want the jobseekers "ads" to be visible to everyone, but I can understand that some people donīt want to share everything to anyone. The idea for my site is that itīs a jobseeker page only. I wanted to make a different site, and for that to work, the jobseekers "ads" must be visible to everybody..or at least some info, like the jobseekers photo and description of him/herself. I might go the whole way and allow for jobposters as well, but the main idea is a reversed jobposting site!

I could just change the translation here and there and turn the "Submit a job" page into a jobseeker page.. But if itīs a feature for jobseekers coming that meatīs my requirement about guests being able to see their "ads", I might as well wait!

Great script by the way

Thanks

Online CV

I would be great if the jobseekers could store their own CVs online as well. They could use it when applying for jobs as well as when making their own job "ad" in the "Submit a job" page. The CV they create could be built up in sections. One section in the CV could for example be a description of the jobseeker. The CV they have created would then be visible in the "submit a job" page (which could be renamed to "Apply for job" or something). The jobseeker could than drag one or more of those sections from their CV into their "ad" which they later posts in a category.

Thread Information