Thread: A Forum Like This One

Thanks

Job Search Forum built-in or as a plug-in

It would really be nice to have a forum where job seekers can share ideas and experiences. The forum should also be capable of creating private areas where companies or HR support groups can discuss recruitment matters away from the general public. Admin could charge for the service or make it free to particular groups.

Thanks

A Forum Like This One

I love the AppThemes forum set-up. Could you consider it for future versions of JobRoller, as a plug-in perhaps? People who are searching for jobs love to hear what others are going through. Sometimes it gives them comfort to speak to others that are in similar situations and our sites should be able to assist them where possible.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kgoring View Post
    I love the AppThemes forum set-up. Could you consider it for future versions of JobRoller, as a plug-in perhaps? People who are searching for jobs love to hear what others are going through. Sometimes it gives them comfort to speak to others that are in similar situations and our sites should be able to assist them where possible.
    it's pretty much simple to set up a message board and post a link to it on your job board is it not? Something like vbulletin

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    There is also a forum plugin for wordpress that you can use like the Simplepress.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    I agree... something like "Success Stories".. I would trust a job board more if I see other people have found real success from it. So great idea!

Thread Information