Thread: Hide Job Options?

Thanks

Hide Job Options?

This question is hard to describe so I'll try to do my best. I'm trying to build a site for staffing jobs and people looking for staff, but I would like it be as dynamic as possible when it comes to jobs available and jobs unavailable. Almost like like an amazon where it says "x amount of items left to buy" or like a hotel website where you "reserve a room" and then that room is unavailable to rent because it's almost like in a pending stage.

In a more specific example, say company XYZ has electricians they can staff out to another company who needs an electrician for hire. When the visitor selects that company to get an electrician and they fill out a form to inquire, it puts the inquiry into a "reserve" state. Now company XYZ only has 4 electricians to hire until they either approve or deny the job request.

I hope that makes sense...kind of long winded, but I don't know how else to describe what I'm looking for.

Does anyone know if this is possible to do for a job site like JobRoller or even a plugin that goes with this site?

Regards

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information