How to Find Your Indeed.com Publisher ID
Indeed.com's Publisher website is sparse. 2 kinds of people use it.
A.) The person who just wants to cut and paste generic advertising code in to their website and
B.) Powerful Developers.
JobRoller gives you all the power of using Indeed.com's developer API, right inside your AppTheme. Just cut your Indeed.com publisher ID and paste it in to your theme.
Here's how to do get your publisher ID.
- Register for an account at https://ads.indeed.com/jobroll
- Once you're logged in, click on 'XML Feed'
- Go down to the Sample Request section
- Find where is says Your publisher ID is "802123456789"
- That is your unique publisher ID #. Copy the number, paste it into the publisher ID field in your theme and click save.
Hope this helps!
(no real Indeed.com accounts were used or harmed in this demo)
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein