Thread: Job Plan Description Box

Thanks

Job Plan Description Box

in the job plan description box when your setting out deals and hit enter when you look at the job pack it looks a right mess and is not setting the text you write in the job plan description box out properly

Example

No Vat
    Free Jobs

etc

we want to set things out like this above so it does not look a mess when you publish the job pack but in the description job plan box in the backend it does not set it out right

You can set it out really nice in the job plan description box in the backend but it wont transmit it that way when you publish it

can someone tell us where to find the code for this box or can anyone give us some code to fix this ?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information