Thread: Jobmate and Logicmelon Integration (Broadbean type services)

Thanks

Jobmate and Logicmelon Integration (Broadbean type services)

Not sure if this will help anyone but here goes... (So i'm sharing this hoping someone will think up a better way to do this)

This is for if you want your site to take jobmate and logicmelon job submissions. (Its works on these two BUT by email only - brings me back to the reason i'm posting)

Jobmate and LogicMelon act in the same way as broadbean.

They require an outside URL where their/your customers can post jobs to. So basically I created a template page file called tpl-jobgate.php and placed it in my theme root. I used the code in the text file pasted below (I took it from the jobroller contact page and just added more fields and changed the error's to reflect as if it was a job error (required by these services)) you will need to change the email address youremail@youremailaddress.com - search that and replace with your own.

You will also need to change the categories to match your site. You can change where it says Jobgate to whatever you want

If anyone can come up with a way for the form to post onto the website so its put into moderation or even posted that will be much appreciated. When and if I get time and figure it out I will update.

There was too many characters to put this on the forum. I uploaded it so please use the link below to DL code. Just rename the file to a php when placing into theme root
    http://forums.appthemes.com/attachme...1&d=1342529836
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Jobroller: JobsTown

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coza For This Useful Post:

jomarkosabel (July 17th, 2012), pawel (March 14th, 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information