Thread: JobRoller Featured Jobs

Thanks

JobRoller Featured Jobs

Ok, I am almost finished with our upgrade to the latest JobRoller 1.7.1, and having some troubles, maybe someone can help.

They removed the old 'Feature this Job' and now are using a featured option that is included with the job plans. On our site, we have moved the job plans to the submit job page, and before I was able to easily send along weather they wanted it featured or not and make it happen before the purchase page.

Now, there are so many things going on with these steps..I have it half working, but I just seem to be making very slow progress..so thought I would ask..

I have the job packs on the submit job page, and it works, I split up the 'Featured' option from the job plans and have it in the job preview page..my problem is that I am having trouble figuring out the best way to add this featured item to the order, when I want, after job pack has been chosen..well, technically, it is happening before the job pack is chosen, because even my routine to select a job pack is probably wrong, it just stores the id into the post meta and I pull it out when needed..

but I cant seem to get featured correct..I think I have it on new job listings, it is working, but if you stop at the end, and go to the dashboard, pending jobs, and click on 'pay', it handles things differently..I have also removed the 'choose payment gateway' dropdown, and this is where the problem lies..I was able to get my job packs and featured into the order on new jobs, but here I simply can not seem to get a grasp on this whole thing, it is so entriely different then the previous jobrollers..

so I am back to a stock install on my dev and trying to figure out a way to get rid of the choose payment gateway option page, but still allow the item to become featured if chosen, so if they pick a purchased job pack, they get charged for the featured only..

hope this makes sense..

thanks for your time!

Todd

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information