JobRoller V1.4 Update?
I have to make some major changes to my marketing approach and therefore have to decide whether to move forward now or wait until 1.4 is released. Is 1.4 still on schedule for a March/April delivery? ...or is it delayed?
Your reply will determine my planning as I want to work with the timing of the version release. If the release is still on schedule...I'll wait. If it will be delayed until May/June (or later) then I need to go ahead and make a move now.
Looking forward to your reply!