Thread: Jobsroller cause server overload & 500 Error

Thanks

Jobsroller cause server overload & 500 Error

Hi, I have been trying to get my web hosting support and a freelance programmer to fix this problem for the past two weeks. So far its not been solved. What my programmer and web hosting support is saying is that it could be that the theme itself and the MapSupreme both has a conflict issue that is causing an overload to the site as it gets over 300 to 500 visitors a day. This is just a theory they had, but they had mentioned that it is best to cotact the JobsRoller theme developer and get you guys to take a look at things yourselves.

Some of the error:

This is the error that throwing out to error_log. It looks like a script issue:

[10-Jun-2017 12:36:55 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/local/public_html/domain/wp-content/plugins/mapsupreme_jobroller/mapsupreme_jobroller.php on line 1049
    [10-Jun-2017 12:36:55 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/local/public_html/domain/wp-content/plugins/mapsupreme_jobroller/mapsupreme_jobroller.php on line 1049

The web hosting has actually changed the memory restriction to unlimited as well, which still did not resolve the problem.

The web hosting support as well as the programmer has gone through all installed plugins and believe it is something to do with either the Theme itself, the MapSupreme compatibility with the theme or the MapSupreme plugin.

Now temprorarily I have upgraded my VPS to allow the site to actually run, but the errors are still there, which I need to resolve.

So I need AppThemes developer to go into my site and at least find the root cause of the problem for me. I am sure you will know your own theme better than anyone else, so need your time to go into my site to get this resolved pls.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information