Thread: Move "types / filter" to where location used be before radius / location deletion

Thanks

Move "types / filter" to where location used be before radius / location deletion

Greetings,

Please have a look at my newest site under construction BC Technology Jobs Vancouver IT Recruitment

and you will note that I have used the info provided via eyecool and jomarkosabel to remove the location / radius function - and as well am using my "job types" as more of categories within an industry.

I would really like to move the "job types" to the same line beside the search bar and get rid of that extra space.

At the very least I want to remove that line "latest jobs" followed by the RSS button at the right which is useless.

Can you folks please advise me where and how I can do this? Is it in the pro.css or? And what exactly do I do to make the change. If you look at the front page you will see why this would be a great "cleanup" and as well have the search and filter functions together - where in my case they should be.

Many thanks,

Mark BC Technology Jobs Vancouver IT Recruitment

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information