Thread: Do not uppgrade to 1.5 Jobroller

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

Do not uppgrade to 1.5 Jobroller

I am not saying the theme is bad or good. I am saying i been around the forum and seen many serious issues like, it not showing in IE. A patch should come sooner than later and all you that have child theme need to upgrade again.

Just my personal view feel free to upgrade if you wish but from what i seen on the forum the reactions are not that great and when more than a few people have same issue a patch need to come.

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thread Information