Thread: Segregation and definition of users

Thanks

Segregation and definition of users

My website is careergoto.com.

I did a test on posting a job and it did require that I register. Part of the registration process is to identify yourself as either the Employer, Job Seeker or Recruiter which is fine. But after finishing the registration procedure, it said to check the email. I didn't get an email from the email I registered with. What am I missing.

Also, in checking the user, I saw the test account I made having a status of "pending user" but there is no way for me to identify if this user is an employer, job seeker, recruiter, or any of the other drop down options. So if the user is indeed a user and I chose recruiter, wouldn't that be bad or vice versa if I assigned a recruiter to be an employer, lister, contributor, editor, or others and not the recruiter status. How can I, as an administrator identify the user as whatever they registered as?

Help!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information