Thread: Stopping Fraud - Prevention IS Better than Cure

Thanks

Stopping Fraud - Prevention IS Better than Cure

Hi Friends,

Had some guy approach a few of my clients who had their details listed on my site because I added them to the site as opposed to them through their own account.

Allow me to explain...

Currently, if you add a job listing and have the 'apply online' feature enabled were a jobseeker to apply YOU would get the application and not the employer... not good.

With this being so I switched off the 'apply online' feature, but then had to list my client's name, contact details, etc. - a competitor then took these details and approached them offering his company's services (albeit similar, but not 100% the same to mine).

Were we to have the ability to specify the client's e-mail when posting a job and any applications then going directly to them I'd DEFINITELY use the 'apply online' feature as this allows for anonymity and automation.

Anyhow, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on this in case it happens to you.

If you want to help prevent this and stop your clients getting taken off your hands please give this feature a few points over here...

'Apply Online' e-mail address option

...it's already got a few so clearly some folks feel it's needed... with a few more hopefully we can get this one in the next update.

Thanks for reading,

Sam

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information