Thread: Suggestion

Thanks

Suggestion

Today, I received an email, asking me to vote for the next theme Appthemes should develop.

Maybe I am not much of a salesman (I have been given to understand this quite often in the past), but to me it just does not make sense to turn out yet another new theme, when there are still issues with the existing ones that are in fact not - let me put this as gently as I can - condusive to make them a success.

So, please, get the existing issues sorted out (if you do not know what issues, I suggest you try to post a new thread at random, and you will be presented with a few previous - and often unresolved - ones). That might even help you in maintaining an efficient forum, as the number of issues go down.

Feel free to flame me if you feel I am wrong - I can take as much as I give.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information