Thread: questions JobsApp

Thanks

questions JobsApp

Hello spartac,

I have several questions for the Thene JobApp.

1 - I can not translate the text (search) button in the search bar.

2 - Indeed I am using and integrating Careerjet jobs on my site, but Careerjet appear first. How I can do to appear Indeed jobs first?

3 - The menu background and the background of the search bar shows me with a pattern, I want to be a solid color. How to remove the background pattern to leave it in a solid color?

4 - On the registration page I can not translate texts As lister job / employer and job seeker Ace.

5 - No error messages appear on the forms. For example, if a field is missing for completing the required field message does not appear. Error messages do not appear in the startup form session. For example, if the user is not correct, the message does not appear that the user is incorrect ...

Thank you.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information