Thread: Facebook integration - help needed

Thanks

Facebook integration - help needed

Hi,

I want to integrate my coupon site with Facebook, but I'm finding the whole integration a bit overwhelming...

Let me explain how far i have got:
    I have create a Facebook business page. I have been able to point to this page from my coupon site.
    I also have created an APP ID... but not sure what I need this for...

I would like to harness all the juice i can from Facebook, maybe using as much integration as possible.

For example i would like to:
    1)Automatically share the coupon offers from my coupon site with my Facebook page
    2)Allow integration and full control over Facebook comments, in the coupon site/Facebook. For example if a spammer posted something i want to be able to delete such comments, including deleting them from the FB timeline.
    3)Also i think, i would like to have the likes/recommend Facebook button in my coupon site.
    4) Not sure if there is any other feature i could use, but if there is then I think i would like to use.

I been playing around with the official Facebook comments plugin, but have not got anywhere... I'm finding to be much of a learning curve for something that should be so simple.

Can anyone please share any tips, links or suggestions how to quickly implement this integration? or some of it...

I was not looking at using third party plugins, but if there is something that could make my life easy then please also share your ideas.

Thank You Everyone

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information