Thread: New Clipper Dev Build Causing Koupon Issues

Thanks

New Clipper Dev Build Causing Koupon Issues

I recently had to upgrade to the newest Clipper dev build to solve an issue I was having with automatically approved comments. It solved my problem, however, now I can't login on the Koupon login page because it says "these fields are required" and forces me to log into the fields in the header instead.

This wouldn't be much of an issue, except that I'm also having this issue when somebody tries to leave a comment. Even though I have the standard WP discussion options set otherwise, users are being forced to register and login to leave a comment. I don't want users to register an account to leave comments because I get hundreds of spam user accounts this way.

I put this question in the Clipper forum originally, but they couldn't replicate the issue with the new dev build. So I'm assuming it's some type of problem between the new Clipper theme and the current Koupon theme.

Please advise. Thank you.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thread Information