Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Removing the Public Reference to Widgetized Footer Area and Changing Copyright Wordin

Thanks

Removing the Public Reference to Widgetized Footer Area and Changing Copyright Wordin

Hi I am having trouble removing the public live site reference in the footer to "This Area is Widgetized....." How do I remove this public wording which is seen to all on the live site?

Also how do I change the Copyright wording in the footer from Coupon Management Software to my own Website?

Lastly Can I make Stores First Followed by Categories Second in the Header? And I want to Rename Categories to Products but not sure how to do this.

Additionally - is there a way to change the Heading Colors of the Sidebar Widgets?

Thank You!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information