Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I've given you a like too. I don't need to get to...

I've given you a like too. I don't need to get to 25 likes on my facebook page but any new likes is always appriciated ;)
    AircooledClassifieds | Facebook
  2. Replies
    Views

That will only work if you are already running...

That will only work if you are already running 3.0.5.4 or later. Earlier versions didn't use custom post types so in order to upgrade you need to install 3.0.5.4 first which runs a migration...
  3. Replies
    Views

I use a plugin called AdRotate. It's really easy...

I use a plugin called AdRotate. It's really easy to use and provides statistics on your ads. You can ad your own ads, google ads, different size ads for different locations on the page and you can...
  4. I use twitter feed to do this. twitterfeed.com :...

I use twitter feed to do this. twitterfeed.com : feed your blog to twitter
    It posts to both my Facebook page and my twitter account.
  5. Replies
    Views

I currently make just over £5 a month with Google...

I currently make just over £5 a month with Google Ads on my site: aircooled VW Classifieds - VW Beetle, Camper and VW parts for sale
    I use all the standard placements that come with the theme. I...
  6. Replies
    Views

No there was another one sent today. I'll PM it...

No there was another one sent today. I'll PM it over to you if you like?
  7. Replies
    Views

Not sure if it helps but I've got two instances...

Not sure if it helps but I've got two instances of classipress running and both share the same user table so users can log in to either site with the same log in.
    As pepsi said the second install is...
  8. [MOD NEEDED] I've found a very crude way to prevent a category...

I've found a very crude way to prevent a category displaying it's posts in the 'Just listed'. I'm going to explore a better way but most typical php ways I've tried just don't seem to work.

Here...
  9. [MOD NEEDED] Ok. I've managed to create my custom tab on the...

Ok. I've managed to create my custom tab on the homepage. I've managed to label it with the category I want it to display posts from and I've even managed to get that tab to display ONLY the posts...
  10. [SOLVED] What version are you using? If you're using...

What version are you using?

If you're using 3.0.5.3 did you create the categories in the themes new 'ads' section or did you make them in the standard wordpress category section?

If you did...