Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Try this plugin:...

Try this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/taxonomy-terms-order/
  2. Replies
    Views

Samcy If I were you, I'd go back and try to identify...

If I were you, I'd go back and try to identify every change I'd made.
    Either by looking at the dates on the files, or by trusting your memory, try to build a detailed list of what you changed and...
  3. Hi. Changing the theme means actually editing and...

Hi. Changing the theme means actually editing and changing the php and css files that form your theme.
    As long as you only changed the color and other configuration settings through the...
  4. Hello studentads, and welcome. I can't speak for...

Hello studentads, and welcome.
    I can't speak for Appthemes support, but I think the big question is, have you made any changes to the Classipress files? If you haven't you should be fairly safe...
  5. Hi. Mr_Green's mod changes a lot of the offsets...

Hi. Mr_Green's mod changes a lot of the offsets so that everything displays properly either in standard view or in grid view. But this new mod adds an image that the grid mod doesn't know about, so...
  6. Replies
    Views

I did a little digging and line 26 of...

I did a little digging and line 26 of .../includes/sidebar-blog-posts.php is my main suspect.
    Specifically this part here: <?php echo appthemes_date_posted(get_the_date()); ?>

I tried using...
  7. Replies
    Views

Wow. I just noticed I have the same problem. It's...

Wow. I just noticed I have the same problem. It's in the "recent posts widget". My site is in portuguese, but I think that isn't relevant.
  8. Replies
    Views

Ursula, the classipress-dev is a development...

Ursula, the classipress-dev is a development version. It is not meant to be installed in a live production site. Is is for testing new features, and may have problems. If you want to run a live site,...
  9. Replies
    Views

Is this what you really want? This would allow...

Is this what you really want? This would allow any user to edit any ad, even if the ad belongs to another user...
    I don't think that's a very good idea...
  10. [PROGRAMMING NEEDED] I believe mr_green was suggesting you try...

I believe mr_green was suggesting you try blocking the IP address from which the ads are being posted. If it's always the same IP it could help, but it's not a guaranteed solution.
  11. Hi. Take a look at this site: ColorSchemer |...

Hi.
    Take a look at this site: ColorSchemer | Instant Color Schemes. It has lots of color schemes, and it may give you some ideas on what colors go well with that yellow :)
    Good luck with the site.
  12. Thread: USA Classified

by areis
    Replies
    Views

In fact, what would probably be a good addition...

In fact, what would probably be a good addition to CP, is to have some form of selecting which users need to have their ads approved and which can post without approval.

Something like this:
    All...
  13. Replies
    Views

Postponing the release date as you've been doing...

Postponing the release date as you've been doing for so many months (while releasing new versions of other themes) does very little to establish trust on the user community. You're many months behind...